4.04.2009

thanks bro!!

yesterday, i came home. this "home" means back to cebu. as usual, i find it so bad being back. mama knew how i much i dislike being back, she can tell by the tone of my voice. though, she never directly told me i was being so harsh on things. it's not my intention to make her feel bad, this just i find bohol way better than here. i was so immature. really!!

thank God, my brother came home for a visit. the whole mood in the house seems to lighten up. i know, mama was even happier his "fave" son drop by for a visit. mind you, i really don't care if i am not the favorite among the two of us. it's no big deal. i just want to emphasize the whole situation. and what surprised me more is that my brother brought his graduation gift for me. yep!!!!yep!!!

he gave me crocs. though i much prefer the one i really wanted to have, i'm not familiar with the model name, but i know it was the latest i really envy. he said, when he got there it was already out of stock. so, he bought another model. but its alright. i'm still so grateful!!!..

thank you much much...mwaaahhhh




No comments:

Post a Comment

your words would always spice up my life =)