4.01.2009

i am welcoming myself with open arms

"welcome to your new blog!!!", said the other half of me. my other half replied with so much hope, "thank you so much. and i really pray that this will be the start of some serious blogging and the end of hopping from one blog to another"..

okay. enough of so much stupidity.

when god graces you with the talent to write well, what would you do? i rather jump off the cliff and shout, "how come i wasn't given the talent to sing and dance well?". just kidding... i think, the ultimate cliche of it all is to become a writer or a journalist. i won't deny that once in my kiddie life i dreamt of it. but i was such a little-scared-rugrat way back then, that i couldn't find the guts to do what i wanted to do. i am always scared to commit mistakes and be scolded by my mom. which up to now, i am still scared to commit mistakes but no longer scared to be scolded.

before blogging becomes so famous like tom cruise, i had been blogging my butt off. i found my little haven at xanga.com. i was then, 16 or 17 the time i started to tell the world how mediocre my life is. the amazing thing about blogging before is that no one cares who you are, what they care about is the posts you write and how to express their innermost thoughts. imagine, it was like heart evangelista, bianca gonzales, and so other famous personality are within your grasp. funny thing is, they sometimes stumbled at your blog and leave some comment. that was before. that was those times i was so irresponsible with my words. i was so immature then.

after from a very long hiatus, i searched for another haven. then, hiatus again. my hiatus nature seems to become a disease. i don't find contentment, that made me to decide the past few days to delete my wordpress account. and now, i'm in blogger (i think, this is my 3rd account in blogger already). and i will try to seriously blog now.



krisler- if she's a good singer:



















krisler- if she can dance well:




















but krisler is not like that, she is like this:
















her words are the greatest thing she got!!!!

6 comments:

  1. lol. nice writer gyud ka kling. pwamiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gO ahEad!!
    acCept yOurseLf..
    hiHi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gO ahEad.!!aCcept yOurseLf..hiHi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi KRISLER!! THANKS for dropping by my site and for the LINK!! Just ENJOY your youth!! :-)INGATZ!!

    DR. STIRRING RHOD
    http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for dropping by, krisler. blogging for me is a kind of commitment, a way to force myself to practice my profession even when i don't have an assignment. i hope you find as much fulfillment in it as i do. cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

your words would always spice up my life =)