4.27.2009

its thirty minutes before i'm off to work..and i spent about an hour taking a good shot to my clothes. i'm living in a very small shoe box, making it so hard to find the right angle. to add with it, i only have the self-timer to rely on..hahah...but then, i love what i'm doing. so no matter how sweaty it gets, i am still doing it.. =)



vest: thrifted
shirt: gift from my aunt
pants: bought downtown (i just fold it to make it look like a capri)
flipflops: havainas

this past few weeks i have been addicted to vest. i don't know what's with me that i fondly loved to wear one...

------
today, my friends will pick me up after work. we will be eating at calda's. i'm super excited coz i never been there. and oh that super gigantic pizza really hyped my appetite..hehe...i'll try to post photos soon...

5 comments:

  1. hi krisler!

    i love the wash on your pants. super! btw, where do you work? i'm guessing IT park? hehehe. btw, i'm talking to my friend, a fellow style blogger here, re that meet-up.:) will keep you posted!:)


    much love

    eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. grab another award for u at my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope...i am just working somewhere in sm..but planning to resign and moved to ayala...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vest. I've been looking for a vest in thrift stores, but I haven't had any lucky. *Sighs.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was so lucky that when i went to my fave thrift store, they were plenty of vest and bolero..find myself buying four..heheh..

    ReplyDelete

your words would always spice up my life =)