4.24.2009

making for the lost time

been ignoring this blog for awhile now. so here i am, making up for the lost time.

soooooooo plenty of things that had happened while i was "hiatusing". these are just the highlights:

1.) well, i graduated from college. yah yah yah i know i was kinda late to tell you guys..still, i know i deserved a round of applause?..ayt?..heheh
2.) i've done something so wrong, yet it felt so good. call me bad, but i still feel so good. experience is still the best teacher ever!!
3.) i am making a very big turn in my career. i'll try something different. honestly, i'm kinda scared right now for what might happen. but you'll never know unless you'll try.

it made me think that i always plan for my life. but sometimes, truth is, what ever it is that i've plan it's never going to happen. right now, all i believe is-->

fate, destiny, and luck + hardwork and GOD= your life. that's my equation.

what's yours?


2 comments:

  1. Hi krisler!! CONGRATS on your graduation!! :-)WELCOME to the REAL WORLD!! Btw, THANKS a lot for dropping by my blog!! I'm happy that a young lady like you enjoys reading my blog. You could join my community of followers by signing in as FOLLOWER para masaya. INGATZ!!

    DR. STIRRING RHOD
    http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/
    http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!! =)..i'm happy as well that you do drop by my blog too..

    ReplyDelete

your words would always spice up my life =)