5.06.2009

the call that never came

this day had been one of my unforgettable first's i ever encountered in my life. remember the one i told you about my job hunting? yes, i went to wipro today. was more of an accident rather than intentional. my main purpose was to go to cebu midtown hotel wherein sykes will be conducting a job fair there. to my unuttered surprised, i was misinformed. it will be for tomorrow, not now.haha. so i decided to pursue another one (which i had been lingering for a couple of days, whether to try or not), i wanted to go to it park to apply for an online esl teacher. i don't know what gotten into my cluttered head that instead of going to it park, i find myself heading towards wipro.

this is my first time and i really don't know what to do. everything was like woosshhh. it was so fast. the interview lasted not longer than five minutes. everything just went well, i assumed. then, the cliche "we will call you by 8pm today, if you get the call that means you get in, but if not it means we find someone more suitable for the job. and by that, you can reapply after two months". wow!!.. i never thought i memorized what she said earlier. hehe..

so i waited patiently at home. trying to hide the ecstatic emotions i am feeling. its 50/50. i would be so hyprocrite if i said i never hoped for it, but somehow i managed to be realistic that they would not call me.

then, its 8pm.

8:30

8:45

9pm.

i gave up waiting and proceeded on putting my headset and continue my bleach marathon.

what would be the reason why they hadn't call?

1) it wasn't never meant for me.
2) they doesn't have any load for them to make a call.
3) the girl who eveluated me thought i can be a competition to her..hahha..
4) or for a simple reason, i don't know how to speak english after all..haha..

with all the reasons i come up with, no.1 is the one i really believed in. now seriously speaking, i was kinda sad for not getting in. but its okay, there still a lot more. there's always a first for everything. i guess, i'm not lucky enough to have mine at my first. maybe, next time it'll be better.

aja!! aja!!!

2 comments:

  1. it just means you're meant for something better somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it. SOmething better will come along. :)

    ReplyDelete

your words would always spice up my life =)