5.05.2009

if only you could hug me tight

i feel like my heart had been carrying a lot of things inside. my eyes watered as i read her name on the screen. why was i hurt? am i jealous? or is it because this is the end of the only communication we have? could it be possible that i am just in denial to accept the truth that somehow i've already fallen for you?

i couldn't understand why after everything we've been through, the way i treated you never changed. you are still this person i can't define in my life. i wanted us to be forever who we are in each other. and hopefully it will never change. but i know for a fact that if she has an idea i existed in your life, everything would change. everything has the possibility to end.

i may be wrong to think you played games to me. and i may be right that you are still a man. i am not your "other" significant-other. i am this "not-ordinary person" in your life. i sound so naive, so idealistic, so movie type theme. but this is true, and no matter how much i deny, deep within me, i do believe.

all i want is for me to disappear before i loose you.

it is YOU who inspires me to get out from my comfort zone. i learn a lot from you. so plenty of good things. i owe you one for helping me be mature in life.

i don't know how to explain everything i feel.

if only you could hug me tight, there's no need for words.





3 comments:

  1. it sucks that i can relate in a way. may ganyang tao din sa buhay ko dati... yun yung sabi ko it took me 2 years to move on from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ano b nmn gillboard..nakakatakot nmn yan..don't tell me this will take a very long years to move on..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there... malalagpasan mo rin yan... kung di man siya para sayo may mas higit pa sa kanya na darating sa buhay mo :)

    ReplyDelete

your words would always spice up my life =)