5.17.2009

home away from home

i was scanning through my cellphone's images and i stumbled in this.




this was taken last march at bohol. if i'm not having memory gaps again, this was at the town of Loay, and the place was called morning hills. i'm not really sure of it. but one thing's for sure, i love the place and i promise to myself i'm gonna come back there. the whole place gives me enough serenity by the moment i saw the whole scenery. for the time being, that place is the only place i wanted to be in now. there's so much going on and i wanted to think things over. haayyy..how i wish i have the power to teleport. that would be totally cool right? i'll be where i wanted to be in an instant and at the same time that means--less money spent, less traffic, less pollution, and less stress..hehe..

i miss bohol. living there for three years made me so attached that i keep on coming back. it is my home away from home. i always believed that there's this certain place outside our home wherein we find ourselves so comfortable living, as for me that's bohol.

you, what place would you call home aside from your home?


No comments:

Post a Comment

your words would always spice up my life =)