7.19.2009

rain+beach=fun

my back is so painful today. no, not just my back but my entire body hurts. i had a very fun day today. the rain itself turned to be the highlight of this event.

my childhood friend invited me to her "thanksgiving party", she is now a license pharmacist. congrats bez donna =) ...of course, i was, well all of our friends were ,so proud of her. it was held at a private rest house of her aunt. today is a rainy day but the show must go on. i never planned to go swimming but as we were riding back home, the rain just poured itself so hard.

an invitation i could not care to resist.....



some of the photos before the rain....
=============================================

i will call it a day guys..i need to rest and sleep...coz' its manic monday tomorrow...

xoxo
be happy =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

your words would always spice up my life =)