6.09.2009

catching up

i know i haven't been posting lately. was busy for the past two weeks. i thought being unemployed means a lot of time free. as for me, i was so caught up with lots of personal stuff to do. but at least i wasn't bored yet. my aunt came home last week from her 8month study at AIT in thailand, and all the pasalubong was intended for me. a lot of chocolates and tons of clothes from her travels..hahha..i just can't enough of it. i went super-gaga from seeing the clothes, my aunt told me she could not comprehend most of the style but bought it anyway, trusting i have all the understanding and courage to wear it..haha..she's good though.

and last saturday was jeff''s 21st birthday. he had a small party at home. i love that guy from the bottom of my heart. we shared the same dreaded dream--to become shinigami-..haha..

well, last monday i started my job-hunting adventure. i passed two application forms- one for a general transcriptionist and the other for a Korean english teacher. then, i headed toward excelasia to avail in their free call center training. i passed the initial interview for excelasia and will start my training on june 17. and this morning, i received a text msg from "the general transcriptionist one", i'll be having my exam tomorrow. hayyy..finger's crossed guys, i hope i'll make it. =)

by the way, eventhough was kinda busy lately. i still find time to unwind. i played with the photos i captured during jeff bday...





No comments:

Post a Comment

your words would always spice up my life =)